GSA Multiple Award Schedule
The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), also known as the GSA Schedule or Federal Supply Schedule, is a platform on which federal government buyers access more than 11 million products and services through long-term government-wide contracts issued by the General Services Administration (GSA).
GSA has awarded MSH a five-year (plus up to 15 additional option years) contract to provide USAID, CDC, and other US Government agencies with simplified, cost-efficient access to our range of technical/development support and business consulting services, under the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- Professional Services/Business Administrative Services
- SIN 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- Scientific Management and Solutions/Scientific Services
- SIN 541990TAD - Technical/Application Development Support (TADS)
- Order Level Materials (OLM)
- Purchases at Task Order level, for up to 1/3 of Task Order value
Contract number: 47QRAA21D0069
MSH’s approved listing on the MAS includes a full set of hourly labor ceiling rates, for various labor categories typically involved in MSH project implementation, that have already been deemed fair and reasonable by GSA.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.