We Decide initiative for young persons with disabilities (Infographic)
The FCI Program created this infographic to convey key messages and data from We Decide, a UNFPA-led initiative to promote gender equality and social inclusion of young people with disabilities and to prevent sexual violence. Launched earlier this year, We Decide involves a number of key organizations of persons with disabilities and aims to:
- Gather evidence and data on the situation of young persons with disabilities;
- Create a platform for cooperation and exchange of ideas that promotes rights, social inclusion and equal opportunities;
- Empower young persons with disabilities through addressing participation and gender equality;
- Advocate to end violence, in particular sexual violence;
- Implement standards that address sexual violence and access to sexual and reproductive health and rights; and
- Promote social inclusion and equal opportunities for employment through engaging the private sector.